Join a our team at Vinoscenti Vineyards and assist in operating our Tasting Room.
Learn how to effectively engage and interact with our target customers, network, and attend special events at the Fraser Valley’s newest Winery & Vineyard.
We are currently hiring for the following position:
– TASTING ROOM ASSOCIATE
- Candidate who is available to work minimum 20 hours per week.
- Living in the neighbourhood and has a class five driving licence.
- Who has personalities of outgoing, flexible, and passionate.
- Good interpersonal skill.
- Must have or be willing to obtain Food Safe and Serving It Right Certificates.
- It’s an asset if the candidate can speak and write in Chinese.
– TASTING ROOM DUTIES:
- Operate the Tasting Room by execute excellent customer service
- Serve wine and food
- Assisting during tasting sessions
- Respond to guest inquiries via phone and email
- Lead tours and guide them through a tasting experience
- Operate cash register including receiving money, debit and credit transactions
- Responds to customer inquiries regarding wine products
- Stock and control inventory such as wine bottles and other merchandise
- Maintain Tasting Rooms general cleanliness
- Light kitchen prep for food platters
- Assist with preparing orders for pick up or shipment
- Assisting with special events if required
If you are interested, please send us an email attached with your resume and cover letter.
We are looking forward to seeing you!